Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The week drags on

I don't want to get into the habit necessarily of updating every day, but for now it seems to be a good way to play around with it and get a feel for what kind of posts I want to make.

So, with that in mind, Happy Tuesday to all of you (crickets chirp).

I stayed up too late last night dealing with admin issues in the online community I help run. I was hoping to sneak in and actually play some computer games after 24 last night, but it was clearly not meant to be as by the time I finished up it was midnight and I was getting up in less than 6 hours.

On the plus side, I got in a short run yesterday (2.5 miles) and went for a stroll in the mild winter air at lunchtime. It felt good to get the blood flowing and heart pumping a little. Hopefully my lungs will not riot. I just found out that the lady in the cafeteria has bronchitis and was out a few days. Lovely. I'm just going to assume my system kicked this chest cold's ass before it could turn into anything that nasty.

Random tidbits:
  • My mother's hotmail account categorizes mail to her from my GMail account as Spam. WTG Microsoft.
  • We expect my brother-in-law home from the Middle East before Feb 28.
  • If Randy Moss gets fined more for a fake moon than players do for a real flip-off, I'll be disappointed.

No comments: