Wednesday, July 27, 2005

People crack me up, technical edition

So I'm doing some work-related research, and it leads me to reading this magazine review of JBuilder 2005, the IDE I use at work.

The review is a pretty standard review, talking about IDE features (including code auditing, the feature I was interested in hearing about). In the middle of the review, the author included the following information about Crystal Reports support in JBuilder:
Enterprise supports a wide variety of Web frameworks and libraries, including Struts/Tiles, Java ServerFaces (JSF), Cocoon, and even taglibs for Crystal Reports Engine and JSR168 Portlets and, of course, the Java Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
Makes sense, sure. And then you get to the end of the review, and you find this gem of a comment from someone:
I want to know about crystal report
And then, 30 minutes later, because obviously nobody has answered his question, he follows up with much more information:
how create crystal report in the java program
Thanks, that cleared it right up. Sometimes it's nice to know my job is safe :).

No comments: