Superbowl Sunday, obviously, was the highlight. I ran 5 miles in the morning and came home to watch the Pats step up BIG TIME. Go Pats! We'll be telling our kids (if we have kids, heh) about these years, I tell you.
Saturday was a more laid back day, lots of food preparation, TV watching, and video game playing. Not bad at all!
Along those lines, I have some random thoughts for you:
- Jess's brother Steve is on his way home; he should be back on US soil by now and perhaps home this weekend!
- Season One of 24 was groundbreaking, but a little weak at the end (to me).
- I still can't wait to start Season Two.
- Shrek 2 was still entertaining even the second time around.
- "Roving Rally" just doesn't have the same ring that Victory Parade does.
- WoW is still fun; I'm creeping up on having 4 or 5 L20 characters. Silly me.